Please note that only iOS devices can currently Airplay (cast) to Apple TV from our app.
How to Fix Apple TV Problems Fast
If your Apple TV is acting up the first thing to try is restarting it. This can solve slow performance and some other odd issues. Use one of these methods below to restart your Apple TV.
- On the remote press and hold Menu and Home until the light on the front of the Apple TV blinks fast.
- Go to Settings -> System -> Restart
- Unplug the power cord for 15 seconds.
If that doesn't fix the issue, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Update your AppleTV by navigating to Settings > System > Software Updates and Select Update Software. If there's an update, select Download and Install. Wait for your Apple TV to download the update. Don't disconnect or unplug your Apple TV until the update completes.
- Make sure The Chosen app is updated to the latest version on your mobile device.
- Verify that your AppleTV and mobile device are connected to the same network (Dual-band routers offer a 2.4G and a 5G signal, make sure both devices are on the same one).
Check your Airplay settings. Go to Settings > AirPlay and HomeKit. From here, you can turn AirPlay on or off. You can also choose who can stream content using AirPlay to your Apple TV. Allow access to:
- Everyone: Anyone can see and stream content to your Apple TV.
- Anyone on the Same Network: Anyone connected to your home Wi-Fi network can stream content to your Apple TV.
- Only People Sharing This Home: People that you invite to control your home in the Home app can stream content to your Apple TV.
- Require Password: A password will be required before anyone can stream content to your Apple TV.
If you're still having issues Airplaying to your AppleTV after following the steps above, please contact the customer support team by clicking the link below.