Casting is only available on the following streaming devices:
- AppleTV Airplay
How to cast:
1) Open your app!
2) Click on the casting icon in the top right corner.
3) A pop up should appear from below with a list of your devices:
4) Choose your device and follow the steps for that device. The cast button "fills in" once you're connected to your TV device for casting.
5) Go to the episode you want to watch and press Play. The episode should start right up to your TV.
6) To stop casting, press the casting button again, then hit Stop Casting.
- Is your device turned on and all set up?
- Is your phone/tablet’s WiFi turned on and on the same network as your TV device?
- Have you tried force/hard closing The Chosen app and rebooting both devices?
- Do you have the most updated version of The Chosen app?
If you have gone through all of these and you’re still having trouble, some possibilities are that your internet is too weak to register that the device is there waiting or you may need to update your device.
One other possibility is that many home routers these days have what is known as “AP isolation.” This prevents devices on the same WiFi network from talking to each other. You may need to check your router settings to make sure AP isolation is turned off. The process for this is different depending on your router, so a quick Google search or look at your user manual should tell you how to turn this off.